Wilton Baptist Academy
- The Wilton Baptist Academy is a ministry of Wilton Baptist Church.
- Its function is to serve as an extension of the Christian home in the education of our children for the glory of God.
- Godly teachers teach our children the principles of God's Word to be an example of the believer in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.
- Ultimately, our mission is to train Christian young people for a lifetime of Christian service.
- The purpose of Wilton Baptist Academy is to present all truths from the superior viewpoint of faith in Jesus Christ and to indoctrinate our children with God's perspective.
- In fact, all knowledge, understanding, and wisdom come from God and no academic subject can be properly understood apart from that revelation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amsterdam Grades: NS-12 | 26 students
1863 County Highway 107
Amsterdam, NY 12010
(518)843-0734 23.1 NS-12
- Burnt Hills Grades: 9-12 | 27 students
322 Lake Hill Rd
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
(518)399-8182 17.8 9-12
- Corinth Grades: K-12 | 169 students
Corinth, NY 12822
(518)654-6230 13.8 K-12
- Fort Plain Grades: PK-12 | 21 students
131 Clark Rd
Fort Plain, NY 13339
(518)568-7606 50.9 PK-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.