American Christian Military Academy
- American Cristian Military Academy of Excellence provides Grades 7-12; Qualified Christian counselor; Accredited Christian Staff; Drug and Anger management; Individualized Curriculum; Special Education classes; Military Readiness; Percision Military Marching; ACSI Member Academy; Computer lab; After School Tutorial and Enrichment Program; Camping; and College tours.
- Our mission is building on over ninety years of proven success as a school-based/applied leadership program conducted in a military framework.
- American Christian Military Academy of Excellence inspires each cadet to develop enhanced academic performance, quality leadership skills, physical well-being and self-confidence. We are dedicated to motivating students to achieve their maximum potential and to value leadership, responsible citizenship and lifelong learning. Accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
- WASC Accredited
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 410 students
7625 East Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)463-3915 3.6 PK-8
- Ontario Grades: K-12 | 1153 students
931 W Philadelphia St
Ontario, CA 91762
(909)984-1756 6.5 K-12
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: 11-12 | 39 students
8520 Archibald Ave. Bldg. #20
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)294-6001 1.6 11-12
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 3.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.