American Christian Military Academy
- American Cristian Military Academy of Excellence provides Grades 7-12; Qualified Christian counselor; Accredited Christian Staff; Drug and Anger management; Individualized Curriculum; Special Education classes; Military Readiness; Percision Military Marching; ACSI Member Academy; Computer lab; After School Tutorial and Enrichment Program; Camping; and College tours.
- Our mission is building on over ninety years of proven success as a school-based/applied leadership program conducted in a military framework.
- American Christian Military Academy of Excellence inspires each cadet to develop enhanced academic performance, quality leadership skills, physical well-being and self-confidence. We are dedicated to motivating students to achieve their maximum potential and to value leadership, responsible citizenship and lifelong learning. Accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
- WASC Accredited
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 410 students
7625 East Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)463-3915 3.6 PK-8
- Ontario Grades: K-12 | 1153 students
931 W Philadelphia St
Ontario, CA 91762
(909)984-1756 6.5 K-12
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: 11-12 | 39 students
8520 Archibald Ave. Bldg. #20
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)294-6001 1.6 11-12
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 3.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.