Angels At Play Preschool
- Angels at Play Preschool & Kindergarten was established in 1994 through the generosity of the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation.
- Located on the grounds of St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Angels at Play is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization offering quality early childhood education.
- Our mission is to provide your child with a fulfilling and successful early childhood educations in a small caring environment where they may grow and love to learn.
- Children grow best in a safe, healthy and nurturing environment where there are meaningful experiences involving "play," which is a child's work.
- Our aim is to develop the whole child socially, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- We strive to provide a quality education, which focuses on age appropriate activities designed to stimulate the development of your child socially, physically and academically.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: NS-12 | 280 students
1117 Koko Head Ave
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808)732-1781 2.2 NS-12
- Honolulu Grades: NS | 146 students
1660 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808)946-4025 0.4 NS
- Honolulu Grades: PK-K | 24 students
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808)735-4875 1.3 PK-K
- Honolulu Grades: K-1 | 110 students
638 N Kuakini St
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808)533-3088 2.8 K-1
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.