Angels At Play Preschool
- Angels at Play Preschool & Kindergarten was established in 1994 through the generosity of the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation.
- Located on the grounds of St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Angels at Play is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization offering quality early childhood education.
- Our mission is to provide your child with a fulfilling and successful early childhood educations in a small caring environment where they may grow and love to learn.
- Children grow best in a safe, healthy and nurturing environment where there are meaningful experiences involving "play," which is a child's work.
- Our aim is to develop the whole child socially, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- We strive to provide a quality education, which focuses on age appropriate activities designed to stimulate the development of your child socially, physically and academically.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Angels At Play Preschool also viewed these schools: Kaimuki Christian School, Calvary By The Sea Montessori School, Central Union Preschool And Ki, Chaminade University Montessori Lab School-l Rober and Good Shepherd Preschool & Kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: NS-12 | 280 students
1117 Koko Head Ave
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808)732-1781 2.2 NS-12
- Honolulu Grades: NS | 146 students
1660 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808)946-4025 0.4 NS
- Honolulu Grades: PK-K | 36 students
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808)735-4875 1.3 PK-K
- Honolulu Grades: K-1 | 110 students
638 N Kuakini St
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808)533-3088 2.8 K-1
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.