Annunciation Day School Photo #2 - With no more than 16 students per class, your child will receive the individualized attention to help them thrive and excel academically. You will find a technology enriched curriculum throughout each grade where students take math and reading assessments and work on class projects.
Established in 2002, the Annunciation Day School is accredited by COGNIA & GAC and serves over 165 students in Preschool- 8th Grade.
Annunciation Day School is known for its small class sizes with a student to teacher ratio of 16:2 in K-2, 16:1 in 3-8th and 14:2 in Preschool. Technology integration and individualized attention help each student thrive and excel academically.
Teachers at Annunciation Day School instill a passion for learning, creativity, and independent thinking through a holistic approach to education.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 159 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,150
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Preschool Tuition = $4,200 K-5 Tuition = $9,150 6-8th Tuition = $11,450
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- The Annunciation Day School was founded in 2002, as a ministry of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral of Atlanta. They have grown rapidly into a Preschool and K-8th grade school offering a rigorous curriculum following the Georgia Standards of Excellence. Project based opportunities and state of the art instructional technology are weaved throughout each day. The mission at ADS is to provide an education grounded in respect, compassion and academic excellence within an Orthodox Christian environment.
- A student to teacher ratio of no more than 16:1 allows teachers increased opportunity to focus on students interests, provide individualized instruction and to help students explore topics in a more meaningful way through project based learning activities. Their faculty employs the best methodologies and strategies to consistently maintain above average achievement on the Iowa Standardized Test Scores, as they teach children to become lifelong learners.
- Conveniently located off I-85 with close proximity to Emory and the CDC. Call 404-565-2850 to schedule a tour today or visit adsatlanta.org to learn more.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Annunciation Day School cost?
Annunciation Day School's tuition is approximately $9,150 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Annunciation Day School?
The acceptance rate of Annunciation Day School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 81%.
What sports does Annunciation Day School offer?
Annunciation Day School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Annunciation Day School?
The application deadline for Annunciation Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
ADS is the hidden gem of Brookhaven/Atlanta. The class sizes are small, wonderful academics for the school, and the school has created a wonderful community for the children. Each staff member knows each child and each child knows the staff. The teachers are Orton-Gillingham trained and can cater lessons to each child based on need. And most importantly, the school emphasizes social/emotional well-being as much as academics, which is so critical. The are so many events where they engage the older students with the younger students, which establishes mentorships and friendships. ADS is our home away from home.
Endorse Annunciation Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.