Antelope Valley Adventist School
5.00 (1 review)
- Antelope Valley Adventist School serves 63 students in grades Kindergarten-8.
- The student:teacher of Antelope Valley Adventist School is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Bell Choir, Choir, Recorders
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Antelope Valley Adventist School strives to provide a quality academic education in a safe and christian environment. We offer Kindergarten through 8th grade. Call (661)942-6552 to schedule a campus tour and/or meet our school principal.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palmdale Grades: K-8 | 109 students
40027 11th St W
Palmdale, CA 93551
(661)947-7000 6.2 K-8
I am a current parent at AV Adventist School. My boys have attended this school since Kindergarten. I am very content with this school. It has a great family atmosphere and God is the center of the school. The teachers are great. They go above and beyond to help the students succeed. The teachers are credentialed. The staff really cares about the students. There are extra curricular activities for students in all grades. Before and after school care is provided. I can go on and on about this school. I highly recommend it!
- Posted by Parent - s.wor
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.