- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 520 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,000
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms purchased through Lands End
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
California Scholarship Federation, Chess, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Girls in Science, Mathletes, National Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Acting/Drama, Art, Band, Choir (1st-6th Grades), Orchestra
- Trinity Classical Academy is a coed, college preparatory, independent, TK-12 grade school that was founded in 2001 on the classical, Christian education model. With enrollment over 500 students, Trinity is one of the largest classical, Christian schools in the country. The mission of Trinity Classical Academy has remained consistent: to offer a challenging education, grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition, to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose and courage.
- Trinity's Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program is a wonderful opportunity for children who need another year to develop physically, socially or academically prior to entering Kindergarten.
- The graduates of Trinity will be prepared intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and relationally for what God has for them as men and women beyond Trinity so that they are ready for that to which He has called them.
- They will be able to think well, read well, speak well and write well, know what they believe and why they believe it, and be able to impact culture for the Kingdom of God.
- More specifically we want our graduates to think clearly and listen carefully with discernment and understanding, reason persuasively and articulate precisely, to be capable of evaluating their entire range of experience in the light of the Scriptures, and do so with eagerness in joyful submission to God.
- Our school facility enjoys expansive classrooms and recreation areas and we look forward to phase 2 of the campus which will include a gym and additional classrooms.
- All of us at Trinity feel truly fortunate to be a part of something that God is so richly blessing. We realize that there are a number of educational options available to parents and we feel honored that so many are choosing Trinity for their children`s schooling.
- So what is it that makes Trinity different and distinctive from those other educational options? A Christian worldview is taught throughout all our subject areas.We strive for an integration of faith and learning where God is revealed not only in theology and Bible classes, but also in math, science, history, literature and all scholastic disciplines.
- The classical tradition of teaching at Trinity makes us distinct as well. It is a time-honored method of teaching that has been a staple in Western culture and the Church since the second century.
- Students see God's 'big picture' by studying history, philosophy, literature, art, theology, math and science as well as logic and rhetoric.
- Our outstanding, dedicated faculty is comprised of passionate, devoted, Christian teachers who truly love teaching and who understand the goals of classical, Christian education. They come to us with numerous advanced degrees, a wealth of experience and are some of the most accomplished academics in Santa Clarita education.
- In addition to our core subjects, we have dedicated faculty who teach art, music, physical education and Latin as well as teachers for drama, yearbook and student leadership.
- Trinity offers a wealth of enrichment opportunities in addition to the classroom experience to nurture the mind, body and soul. We have an orchestra, choir, worship team, handbells, chimes, art, and theater, as well chess, photography and robotics.
- Our elementary and junior high sports teams compete in various local leagues which include flag football, basketball, cross country, volleyball, soccer, cheer, baseball and softball.
- Our high school sports program is a member of the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) and we are thrilled to field 13 varsity sports teams: football, volleyball, cross country, cheer, soccer (boys and girls), basketball (boys and girls), baseball, softball, swim, track and field,and coed golf. We also offer JV volleyball and JV basketball.
- Cultivating wisdom is the emphasis at Trinity rather than just teaching facts and skills. Students enjoy school at Trinity.
- Perhaps one of the most pleasant by-products of a Trinity education is that we continually hear from parents that their children love coming to school! They find education exhilarating and challenging which we think is a key component in building lifelong learners. There is a pervasive feeling of inspiration, fulfillment, joy and respect on the Trinity campus.
- It is our hope that Trinity continues to be an inspiration to the Santa Clarita Valley and beyond.
- At Trinity we are pressing on to fulfill our mission to produce young scholars who can read well, write well, speak well and think well and who are imbued with virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage. We care deeply about raising up this current generation to become dynamic, humble, Christian leaders who will help shape the future. We invite you and your family to become a part of Trinity and experience a renaissance in education that is unfolding right here in Santa Clarita. Remarkable things are happening at Trinity and we want your family to join us on this extraordinary journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trinity Classical Academy cost?
What sports does Trinity Classical Academy offer?
What is Trinity Classical Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Trinity Classical Academy?
Endorse Trinity Classical Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards