Apple Montessori School
At Apple Montessori School, we believe that the school community is responsible for discovering and nurturing the unique individual potential of each child.
We are accredited by Middle States Accreditation. Our curriculum provides a sound academic background while stimulating and challenging each child to meet his or her own particular needs and learning pace.
Our classrooms are rich with Montessori materials and supporting activities to promote intellectual as well as social growth.
We instill through example and action a love of learning, a strong work ethic, creativity, respect and compassion for others.
The philosophy upon which Apple Montessori School is based embraces the most fundamental teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori.
Our method is designed to build upon the individual skills and knowledge acquired in the pre-school and kindergarten years.
By offering multi-aged classrooms rich with Montessori materials, your child will be actively engaged in their own learning process.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Family-owned Apple offers toddler, preschool, kindergarten, after school daycare and summer session for children ages 18 months to 6 years. Apple has specialized in early childhood education since 1972, benefiting tens of thousands of NJ children. Scientific research confirms Montessori children have an advantage academically, socially and emotionally. We are devoted to nurturing the whole child, preparing him or her for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Apple makes the most of the critical learning years from birth to age by cultivating the unique potential of each child.Our highly trained, warm and wonderful staff takes great pride in encouraging the big and small milestones for your child. Many Apple team members have been with our school 5, 10, 20 and even 30 years. Our toddler program fosters independence and facilitate developmental milestones. Our preschool and kindergarten students love learning math, reading and more with hands on materials that bring abstract principles to life. Enrichment includes music, art, yoga, character development, baby signs, food tasting, and FasTracKids.
- Apple has exposed students to a broad spectrum of scientific concepts and mathematics while using technology, engineering and the arts for decades. Children use hands on, real world materials to ASK, IMAGINE, PLAN, CREATE and IMPROVE in the classroom and beyond.
- Our summer program gives children a summer to remember with jam-packed summer fun + learning including STEAM curriculum and daily onsite swim lessons. Children also enjoy theme weeks based on the things children love most, exciting field trips, and fun in-house events.
- We enforce NJ's School Safety and Security best practice guidelines and offer parent perks like live parent video monitoring.Visit us to experience our unmatched approach, meet our nurturing educators who love what they do, and explore our safety-certified school.
Endorse Apple Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.