St. Christopher School
Tel: (973) 539-7053
- Saint Christopher School is a Catholic Elementary School founded in 1961 as a vital part of the Paterson Diocese.
- The purpose of our school is to fully integrate our religious values with our academic priorities.
- Our intent is to serve the needs of each child; spiritually, academically, physically and emotionally.
- At St. Christopher School the teachings of Christ foster a Christian environment that nurtures the development of every child entrusted to us.
- We consider each child to be gifted and our challenge is to help develop their talents, as well as their self image.
- Our dedicated teachers prepare each child with the academic and social skills needed to face the challenges of life and the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parsippany Grades: PK-6 | 297 students
499 Park Rd
Parsippany, NJ 07054
(973) 540-0721 0.5 PK-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?