- Saint Christopher School is a Catholic Elementary School founded in 1961 as a vital part of the Paterson Diocese.
- The purpose of our school is to fully integrate our religious values with our academic priorities.
- Our intent is to serve the needs of each child; spiritually, academically, physically and emotionally.
- At St. Christopher School the teachings of Christ foster a Christian environment that nurtures the development of every child entrusted to us.
- We consider each child to be gifted and our challenge is to help develop their talents, as well as their self image.
- Our dedicated teachers prepare each child with the academic and social skills needed to face the challenges of life and the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.