St. Christopher School
- Saint Christopher School is a Catholic Elementary School founded in 1961 as a vital part of the Paterson Diocese.
- The purpose of our school is to fully integrate our religious values with our academic priorities.
- Our intent is to serve the needs of each child; spiritually, academically, physically and emotionally.
- At St. Christopher School the teachings of Christ foster a Christian environment that nurtures the development of every child entrusted to us.
- We consider each child to be gifted and our challenge is to help develop their talents, as well as their self image.
- Our dedicated teachers prepare each child with the academic and social skills needed to face the challenges of life and the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.