- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 2-12
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
collared shirts & neat appearance
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We offer an academic program aligned with the NJ Core Curriculum Standards. Our program features proven, research-based learning strategies including multi-sensory approaches, assistive technology, and organizational skills. We teach our students how to learn by providing them with meta-cognitive strategies and cross-curricular approaches. These tools allow students to build their academic foundations, increase their ability to be active and independent learners, and develop a sense of who they are as individuals and students.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Craig School offer?
When is the application deadline for The Craig School?
Endorse The Craig School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards