Apples & Books Learning Center
- Apples and Books Learning Center's mission is to serve the community by offering exceptionally high quality childcare and early childhood education with flexible programs designed to nurture the growing child in a clean, safe and loving environment.
- Apples and Books Learning Center opened February of 1995 and is family owned and managed.
- Our services include infant care through full-day kindergarten, before and after school care for kindergarteners through 5th graders, and a full day summer program.
- We serve homemade meals. All classes have age appropriate curriculum including daily Bible stories from the old and new testament mainly to promote good moral values and social interaction.
- All teachers lead a short prayer before meals to promote being thankful for our food.
- Our school philosophy is that each child is unique and develops at their own individual timing, learning should be fun and in an environment where each child can develop completely, positive guidance is most effective and used by our teachers to praise acceptable behavior and finally, we are here to support and strengthen the family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,036|
|Admissions Director||Vanessa Carey|
- You Matter Most to Us - You're the reason why we're here. Your concerns are our concerns. Your child's needs are our primary focus. Our ears are always ready to listen to you!
- A Positive Influence - Our program teaches your child good moral values with a focus on manners and respect.
- Clean, Safe and Loving Environment - Your child will attend a school that is well maintained and consistently follows state childcare regulations while receiving tender care from our loving staff.
- Certified Teachers - Our professional staff provides your child with their experience and education in early childhood development.
- Homemade, Nutritious and Well-Balanced Meals - Prepared fresh daily for your child. We understand the importance of healthy meals for the growing child.
- Family Owned and Operated - With over 13 years of experience, our school strives to have the highest reputation in the community. Our school's reputation is our family's reputation.
- Small Class Sizes - Your child will receive the extra attention and care he or she deserves.
- Flexible Schedules - We offer a variety of schedules to meet your needs. We can also customize a schedule for you.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.