Apples & Books Learning Center
Apples and Books Learning Center's mission is to serve the community by offering exceptionally high quality childcare and early childhood education with flexible programs designed to nurture the growing child in a clean, safe and loving environment.
Apples and Books Learning Center opened February of 1995 and is family owned and managed.
Our services include infant care through full-day kindergarten, before and after school care for kindergarteners through 5th graders, and a full day summer program.
We serve homemade meals. All classes have age appropriate curriculum including daily Bible stories from the old and new testament mainly to promote good moral values and social interaction.
All teachers lead a short prayer before meals to promote being thankful for our food.
Our school philosophy is that each child is unique and develops at their own individual timing, learning should be fun and in an environment where each child can develop completely, positive guidance is most effective and used by our teachers to praise acceptable behavior and finally, we are here to support and strengthen the family.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 130 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,036
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- You Matter Most to Us - You're the reason why we're here. Your concerns are our concerns. Your child's needs are our primary focus. Our ears are always ready to listen to you!
- A Positive Influence - Our program teaches your child good moral values with a focus on manners and respect.
- Clean, Safe and Loving Environment - Your child will attend a school that is well maintained and consistently follows state childcare regulations while receiving tender care from our loving staff.
- Certified Teachers - Our professional staff provides your child with their experience and education in early childhood development.
- Homemade, Nutritious and Well-Balanced Meals - Prepared fresh daily for your child. We understand the importance of healthy meals for the growing child.
- Family Owned and Operated - With over 13 years of experience, our school strives to have the highest reputation in the community. Our school's reputation is our family's reputation.
- Small Class Sizes - Your child will receive the extra attention and care he or she deserves.
- Flexible Schedules - We offer a variety of schedules to meet your needs. We can also customize a schedule for you.
Endorse Apples & Books Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
So Many Choices
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.