Apples and Books Learning Center's mission is to serve the community by offering exceptionally high quality childcare and early childhood education with flexible programs designed to nurture the growing child in a clean, safe and loving environment. Apples and Books Learning Center opened February of 1995 and is family owned and managed.
Our services include infant care through Pre-K/Kindergarten-Prep, before and after school care for kindergarteners through 5th graders, and a full day summer program. We serve homemade meals.
All classes have age appropriate curriculum including daily Bible stories from the old and new testament mainly to promote good moral values and social interaction.
All teachers lead a short prayer before meals to promote being thankful for our food.
Our school philosophy is that each child is unique and develops at their own individual timing, learning should be fun and in an environment where each child can develop completely, positive guidance is most effective and used by our teachers to praise acceptable behavior and finally, we are here to support and strengthen the family.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,036
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- You Matter Most to Us - You're the reason why we're here. Your concerns are our concerns. Your child's needs are our primary focus. Our ears are always ready to listen to you!
- A Positive Influence - Our program teaches your child good moral values with a focus on manners and respect.
- Clean, Safe and Loving Environment - Your child will attend a school that is well maintained and consistently follows state childcare regulations while receiving tender care from our loving staff.
- Certified Teachers - Our professional staff provides your child with their experience and education in early childhood development.
- Homemade, Nutritious and Well-Balanced Meals - Prepared fresh daily for your child. We understand the importance of healthy meals for the growing child.
- Family Owned and Operated - With over 13 years of experience, our school strives to have the highest reputation in the community. Our school's reputation is our family's reputation.
- Small Class Sizes - Your child will receive the extra attention and care he or she deserves.
- Flexible Schedules - We offer a variety of schedules to meet your needs. We can also customize a schedule for you.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Apples & Books Learning Center cost?
Apples & Books Learning Center's tuition is approximately $1,036 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Apples & Books Learning Center?
The application deadline for Apples & Books Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Apples & Books Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.