- The Lawrence Day School has been providing quality care for the children of our community since 1981.
- We are committed to meeting families varied needs and changing schedules.
- Throughout the years we have achieved a level of excellence that has distinguished us in the industry.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Nursery/Preschool|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Jay Joshi|
- Lawrence Day School offers a development program accredited by The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) for children 2 weeks through 8 years of age. The program is designed to help each child develop physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually. It is geared toward the individual child, taking into consideration each child's family life and developmental level. Children are introduced into an educationally prepared setting, which offers practical and cognitive challenges to their mental and physical development. The school's educational philosophy is Reggio Emila Inspired.
- "The child has a hundred languages, a hundred hands, a hundred thoughts, a hundred ways of thinking, of playing, of speaking' and a hundred, hundred more."
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.