Lawrence Day School
- The Lawrence Day School has been providing quality care for the children of our community since 1981.
- We are committed to meeting families varied needs and changing schedules.
- Throughout the years we have achieved a level of excellence that has distinguished us in the industry.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,040|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on weekly payments with an option of monthly payment if need be. Please stop by for a tour to inquire more about our tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Regina Leyman|
|Admissions Associate||Samantha Siddons|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Dance, Indoor Soccer, Martial ArtsDance, Indoor Soccer,|
- Lawrence Day School offers a development program for children 2 weeks through 13 years of age. The program is designed to help each child develop physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually. It is geared toward the individual child, taking into consideration each child's family life and developmental level. Children are introduced into an educationally prepared setting, which offers practical and cognitive challenges to their mental and physical development.
- "The child has a hundred languages, a hundred hands, a hundred thoughts, a hundred ways of thinking, of playing, of speaking' and a hundred, hundred more."
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.