Njedda Elementary School
Njedda Elementary School Photo #2 - The Passaic County Elks Adult Training Center Program incorporates independent living skills and socialization with work skills for employment training.
Njedda Elementary School Photo #3 - The Passaic County Elks Special Toddlers Playgroup offers support services to toddlers ages 12 to 36 months.
- Established in 1947, The Passaic County Elks Cerebral Palsy Treatment Center is a private non-profit organization operated by the Passaic County Elks Board of Trustees.
- The Passaic County Elks Cerebral Palsy Treatment Center, a pioneer in the rehabilitation field for children with special needs.
- The Center provides services to over 250 families. The diversity of programs are designed to meet the needs of each individual with various developmental abilities.
- Referrals for possible placement within the program are accepted from public school districts, parents, hospitals, physicians, or approved local or state agencies.
- Our agency's mission is to provide the finest, state-of-the-art educational, therapeutic, medical, vocational and social programs and facilities for children and adults with multiple disabilities in Northern New Jersey.
- We will enable the people that we serve to achieve their highest potential as productive citizens.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Municipalities pay state approved tuition|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Miller|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.