Appling Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Appling Christian Academy serves 138 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS), the Georgia Association of Christian Schools and the Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC).
- The student:teacher of Appling Christian Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jesup Grades: 1-12 | 18 students
5393 Odum Screven Rd
Jesup, GA 31545
(912)427-2278 23 1-12
- Vidalia Grades: 6-12 | 16 students
582 Mel Blount Rd
Vidalia, GA 30474
(912)537-7758 28 6-12
- Jesup Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
1580 Sunset Blvd
Jesup, GA 31598 28.6 PK-6
- Glennville Grades: K | 13 students
105 Liberty St
Glennville, GA 30427
(912)654-1474 29.6 K
- Douglas Grades: PK-5 | 103 students
124 Gaskins Ave N
Douglas, GA 31533 31.7 PK-5
My children love this school. They consistently perform well on standardized tests and I feel they are being prepared for their futures. The faculty and staff are caring and supportive of each individual child.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.