Archbishop Hanna High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hanna Boys Center is one of Northern California's most successful residential treatment centers.
- For more than 50 years, Hanna Boys Center has helped change the lives of thousands of at-risk boys of diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds from the greater Bay Area and beyond, through caring, respect, education, and faith.
- Hanna Boys Center offers at-risk boys an opportunity to turn their lives around.
- The Hanna Program helps strengthen the mind, body, and spirit through focused, individualized attention, encouraging each boy to recognize and realize his potential.
- From the residential living to education and recreation, all in a beautiful, serene setting, the Hanna experience is truly unique in many ways.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I''m looking for more information for my 17 year old son. I was given your website through a private school from Utah.
- Posted by Parent - Guzma
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.