Archbishop Hanna High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hanna Boys Center is one of Northern California's most successful residential treatment centers.
- For more than 50 years, Hanna Boys Center has helped change the lives of thousands of at-risk boys of diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds from the greater Bay Area and beyond, through caring, respect, education, and faith.
- Hanna Boys Center offers at-risk boys an opportunity to turn their lives around.
- The Hanna Program helps strengthen the mind, body, and spirit through focused, individualized attention, encouraging each boy to recognize and realize his potential.
- From the residential living to education and recreation, all in a beautiful, serene setting, the Hanna experience is truly unique in many ways.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I''m looking for more information for my 17 year old son. I was given your website through a private school from Utah.
- Posted by Parent - Guzma
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.