Archbishop Hanna High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hanna Boys Center is one of Northern California's most successful residential treatment centers.
- For more than 50 years, Hanna Boys Center has helped change the lives of thousands of at-risk boys of diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds from the greater Bay Area and beyond, through caring, respect, education, and faith.
- Hanna Boys Center offers at-risk boys an opportunity to turn their lives around.
- The Hanna Program helps strengthen the mind, body, and spirit through focused, individualized attention, encouraging each boy to recognize and realize his potential.
- From the residential living to education and recreation, all in a beautiful, serene setting, the Hanna experience is truly unique in many ways.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I''m looking for more information for my 17 year old son. I was given your website through a private school from Utah.
- Posted by Parent - Guzma
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.