Archbishop Hanna High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hanna Boys Center is one of Northern California's most successful residential treatment centers.
- For more than 50 years, Hanna Boys Center has helped change the lives of thousands of at-risk boys of diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds from the greater Bay Area and beyond, through caring, respect, education, and faith.
- Hanna Boys Center offers at-risk boys an opportunity to turn their lives around.
- The Hanna Program helps strengthen the mind, body, and spirit through focused, individualized attention, encouraging each boy to recognize and realize his potential.
- From the residential living to education and recreation, all in a beautiful, serene setting, the Hanna experience is truly unique in many ways.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I''m looking for more information for my 17 year old son. I was given your website through a private school from Utah.
- Posted by Parent - Guzma
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.