Archbishop Hanna High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hanna Boys Center is one of Northern California's most successful residential treatment centers.
- For more than 50 years, Hanna Boys Center has helped change the lives of thousands of at-risk boys of diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds from the greater Bay Area and beyond, through caring, respect, education, and faith.
- Hanna Boys Center offers at-risk boys an opportunity to turn their lives around.
- The Hanna Program helps strengthen the mind, body, and spirit through focused, individualized attention, encouraging each boy to recognize and realize his potential.
- From the residential living to education and recreation, all in a beautiful, serene setting, the Hanna experience is truly unique in many ways.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I''m looking for more information for my 17 year old son. I was given your website through a private school from Utah.
- Posted by Parent - Guzma
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.