Holden High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $31,760
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Community Service, Grade Level Interest Projects, GSA, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Independent Art and Music Credit
- Holden High School is deeply rooted in the alternative education movement. Holden provides a student-centered educational experience that embraces diversity.
- Holden empowers a broad range of learners in a collaborative and creative environment. Many of our students have mild to moderate learning differences, have struggled in mainstream school settings, or have experienced trauma.
- Holden is a great fit for students who:
- - Desire a safe environment because they have been bullied or have not found acceptance.
- - Want to pursue learning both in and out of school.
- - Yearn for a tailor-made learning environment.
- Holden is fully accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Many of our students attend colleges across the country.
- Enrollment is open throughout the school year. Please call 925-254-0199 or visit us online to arrange a visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holden High School cost?
Holden High School's tuition is approximately $31,760 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Holden High School?
The acceptance rate of Holden High School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Holden High School offer?
Holden High School offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
When is the application deadline for Holden High School?
The application deadline for Holden High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holden High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards