Bayhill High School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Yearly Tuition: $28,000
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Community Enhancement, Cooking, Gamers, Meditation Group
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Flag Football, Kayaking
- Certified Special Education Teachers
- Assistive Technology
- College & Transition Program
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bayhill High School cost?
Bayhill High School's tuition is approximately $28,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Bayhill High School?
The acceptance rate of Bayhill High School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Bayhill High School offer?
Bayhill High School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Kayaking, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball. Bayhill High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for Bayhill High School?
The application deadline for Bayhill High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bayhill High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards