Stanford Online High School
Tel: (650) 721-9422
- Guided by ongoing research at Stanford University, GiftedandTalented.com provides innovative educational tools, unmatched expertise and a supportive community to help students become advanced learners.
- Our courses are specially designed to help students become advanced learners and achieve the highest levels of academic excellence.
- Our K-12 online courses in Mathematics, Language Arts, Science and Computer Programming feature a combination of multimedia instruction and automated assessment of student work to provide students with a highly-personalized, self-paced learning experience.
- We offer two types of courses to meet the individual needs of our students and their families: tutor supported and independent study. Whether working independently or with the guidance and unlimited support of our expert tutors, our students benefit from personalized learning technology with unmatched flexibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Advanced Learners|
|Total Students||641 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer online courses designed to develop advanced learners in Mathematics, Language Arts and Writing, Science, and Computer Science. Born out of Stanford University, our adaptive coursware programs accelerate students' learning and ensure mastery of concepts. GiftedandTalented.com courses can be used as supplemental learning or as full curriculum for students of all abilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 877 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510) 531-1300 3.3 K-12
- Oakland Grades: PK-K | 78 students
246 14th St
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 238-8809 0.3 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.