Archbishop Lyke-st Timothy Campus
Tel: (216) 581-3517
- Archbishop Lyke-st Timothy Campus serves 184 students in grades 5-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Middle School Association.
- The student:teacher of Archbishop Lyke-st Timothy Campus is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||CYO Basketball, CYO Track, Peer Mediation, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 261 students
3380 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 321-7571 3.5 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 3.1 K-9
- Cleveland Grades: K-1 | 84 students
3443 East 93rd St
Cleveland, OH 44104
(216) 341-7212 2.3 K-1
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.