Archbishop Neale School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 283 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,350
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, NJHS, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Avanced Band, Beginner Band, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery Team, Boys JV Basketball, Boys Varsity Basketball, Cheerleading, Field Hockey, Girls JV Basketball, Girls Lacrosse, Girls Varsity Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball
- Archbishop Neale Catholic School is a Faith Community and an academic institution comprised of students, parents, priests and staff drawn from a consolidation of parishes and the surrounding community. As a Faith Community, we work to transmit the Gospel message, to enhance the building of relationships and to render service. As an academic institution, we strive to create a climate in which knowledge is pursued in an organized and integrated manner. Archbishop Neale School is committed to the recognition of the multi-dimensional needs of the child and thus works to provide a well-rounded program wherein spiritual, intellectual, emotional, cultural, social and physical growth may occur.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Archbishop Neale School cost?
Archbishop Neale School's tuition is approximately $8,350 for private students.
What sports does Archbishop Neale School offer?
Archbishop Neale School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Archbishop Neale School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Archbishop Neale School?
The application deadline for Archbishop Neale School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Archbishop Neale School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Archbishop Neale School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards