Arrowhead Nursery And Kindergarten
- Arrowhead Nursery And Kindergarten is the best Center that will assist your child in developing his or her intelligence and creativity.
- Located in South Miami this center has been serving children for 38 years and has obtained excellent results in the assessment of the Department of Children and Family.
- Arrowhead nursery and Kindergarten Philosophy is to provide a safe, nurturing, stimulating child-centered environment, where your child's growing experience will be an enriching adventure.
- Arrowhead nursery and Kindergarten provide developmentally appropriate early childhood education in a child-centered environment.
- The practices we use are recommended by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and Red Latino Americana Talento whose philosophy is shared by our staff.
- Meñique is the name of our curriculum at Arrowhead nursery and Kindergarten.
- Children will learn social skills, language and math development, gross and fine motor skills and be exposed to language, math, science, art, music, and physical education and cooking.
- They will be challenged with different activities of cutting, pasting, coloring and painting.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 64 students
860 Sw 76th Ct
Miami, FL 33144
(305)261-4133 0.3 PK-K
- Miami Grades: PK-1 | 59 students
8335 Coral Way
Miami, FL 33155 0.9 PK-1
- Miami Grades: NS-8 | 237 students
8755 SW 16th St
Miami, FL 33165
(305)559-9409 0.9 NS-8
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 109 students
7949 NW 2nd Street
Miami, FL 33126
(305)265-1108 1 K-12
- Miami Grades: PK-2 | 74 students
1335 Sw 67th Avenue
Miami, FL 33144
(305)264-7529 1.2 PK-2
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.