Ascension Lutheran School
- Ascension Lutheran School was established in 1963 by Ascension Lutheran Church to serve the congregation and as an outreach to the community.
- We are dedicated to nurturing each student, providing academic excellence and creating bold, compassionate leaders who inspire and serve others in their walk with Jesus Christ.
- Teachers at Ascension Lutheran School maintain appropriate credentials and certification in their teaching field, and evidence a lifestyle that reflects a dynamic, growing relationship with Christ. WASC Accredited (Western Association of Schools and Colleges).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Connie Angress|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Ceramics, Cheerleading, Chess, Fine Art, Hip Hop Dance, Woodworking|
- Ascension Lutheran School offers a strong Middle School curriculum including: Spanish, Technology, Music, iPad Program,CP Math, Honors Algebra, Language Arts, Science, History, Physical Education, Team Sports, Student Government, Religious Studies, Projects reaching out to the community and the world, and much more.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thousand Oaks Grades: K-8 | 334 students
154 E Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805)495-9340 1.6 K-8
- Thousand Oaks Grades: PK-12 | 254 students
384 Erbes Rd
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805)497-7501 0.2 PK-12
- Calabasas Grades: PK-12 | 236 students
1666 Las Virgenes Canyon Road Calabasas, CA 91302
Calabasas, CA 91302
(818)880-5437 10.1 PK-12
- Westlake Village Grades: 1-12 | 140 students
Po Box 3381
Westlake Village, CA 91359
(805)624-6667 1.1 1-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.