St Paschal Baylon School
Tel: (805) 495-9340
- We believe that our mission as Catholic educators in a changing world is to provide for the formation of the whole child, fostering spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and aesthetic growth by implementing the spirit of the document, “To teach as Jesus did.” SPBS exists for the purpose of educating and encouraging Catholic students to be self-motivated learners who acknowledge the importance of intellectual growth as well as the necessity of becoming the best person they can be, maximizing the gifts and talents God has given them.
- We believe that an active relationship of the school with the families and the large parish community is an integral part of training our students for a positive role in society.
- We are committed to providing a sound education involving a well-rounded curriculum containing the basics with an emphasis on creativity and experiential activities that will benefit our children now and in their future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thousand Oaks Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
1600 E Hillcrest Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805) 496-2419 1.6 PK-8
- Thousand Oaks Grades: PK-12 | 254 students
384 Erbes Rd
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805) 497-7501 1.8 PK-12
- Calabasas Grades: NS-12 | 234 students
1666 Las Virgenes Canyon Road Calabasas, CA 91302
Calabasas, CA 91302
(818) 880-5437 11.7 NS-12
- Westlake Village Grades: 1-12 | 140 students
Po Box 3381
Westlake Village, CA 91359
(805) 624-6667 2.7 1-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?