St. Paschal Baylon School
- We believe that our mission as Catholic educators in a changing world is to provide for the formation of the whole child, fostering spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and aesthetic growth by implementing the spirit of the document, “To teach as Jesus did.” SPBS exists for the purpose of educating and encouraging Catholic students to be self-motivated learners who acknowledge the importance of intellectual growth as well as the necessity of becoming the best person they can be, maximizing the gifts and talents God has given them.
- We believe that an active relationship of the school with the families and the large parish community is an integral part of training our students for a positive role in society.
- We are committed to providing a sound education involving a well-rounded curriculum containing the basics with an emphasis on creativity and experiential activities that will benefit our children now and in their future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thousand OaksGrades: NS-8 | 234 students
1600 E Hillcrest Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- CalabasasGrades: PK-12 | 236 students
1666 Las Virgenes Canyon Road Calabasas, CA 91302
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Thousand OaksGrades: PK-12 | 259 students
384 Erbes Rd
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- Westlake VillageGrades: 1-12 | 140 students
Po Box 3381
Westlake Village, CA 91359
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.