We pride ourselves in the longevity of our staff. We have several long term teachers, some who have been here since the very beginning in March of 2000! Our teachers are licensed through the Department of Early Education and Care, and the few Assistants we have are currently working towards their teacher's certification.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We offer a nurturing environment where everything's intended for learning: the classroom, the materials, and the activities. No matter how young your child is, every element is designed so that learning happens in a fun and natural way. Our curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best by doing and playing.
- Your child's safety and security is our number one priority. All of our staff have their CPR and First Aid certifications. We also have a Licensed Registered Nurse as a Health and Safety Consultant and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Entry to the building requires entry of a security key pad in which only authorized personnel have the code.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Childcare Search, Childcare Resources
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Ashland KinderCare?
The application deadline for Ashland KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ashland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.