- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 392 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, Piano, Student Council, Yearbook
- ABOUT OUR TEACHERS & STAFF
- Licensed certified teaching staff
- Low student/teacher ratio for K through 8
- Full-time Basic Skills Teacher and Nurse
- Part-time Speech Therapist
- On-site Guidance Counselor
- Part-time PreK 3 program and Full-time PreK 4 program
- HIGH ACADEMICS & EXTRACURRICULAR
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Accelerated math grades 5 through 8
- Student curriculum exceeds the New Jersey standards
- Partnership with Atlantic Cape Community College (ACCC)STEM Program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Partnership with Rutgers University Project PORTS: Promoting Oyster Restoration through Schools.
- Monthly school community service projects
- After school sports and academic activities
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- Religion classes daily including sacramental preparation
- Students attend mass monthly
- OUR BUILDING & EQUIPMENT
- School security system with video monitoring stations
- State-of-the-Art Technology (Smart Boards, Surround Sound, iPad Cart with 30 iPads)
- Remote Individual Response Units)
- GETTING HERE
- Before care (starting at 7am) and after care (ending at 5:30pm)
- Transportation from 7 school districts
- Out of district families will receive transportation reimbursement
- NOW OFFERING TRANSFER GRANTS!
- Each transfer student in grades 1 -7 will receive:
- $1,500 towards 1st year tuition
- $750 towards 2nd year tuition
- Call us for details today! 609.652.1731** Tuition assistance also provided
- Assumption Regional Catholic School is currently working with Atlantic Cape Community College (ACCC) in implementing their STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Program for the ARCS Junior High students. Professors from ACCC bring projects to the classroom that help to enrich the Junior High curriculum through experiences that augment their daily lab experiences.In its 3rd year, Assumption Regional Catholic
- School has collaborated with Rutgers University Project PORTS: Promoting Oyster Restoration through Schools program. Project PORTS is an education and community-based oyster restoration program of the Cousteau Center at Bridgeton and the Haskin Shellfish Research Laboratory of Rutgers University and partner organization the American Littoral Society. The goal of Project PORTS is to: increase awareness and understanding of the oyster as a critical resource of the Bay; to promote a basic understanding of important scientific concepts and stewardship values; and to contribute to the revitalization of Delaware Bay oyster populations. Project PORTS provides activities through a culmination of oyster-focused lessons that the students participate in.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Assumption Regional Catholic School?
What sports does Assumption Regional Catholic School offer?
What is Assumption Regional Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Assumption Regional Catholic School?
Endorse Assumption Regional Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards