Augmentative Learning/movement Center
Tel: (802) 658-9175
- The ALMC provides educational and therapeutic services as well as behavioral medicine for individuals with developmental disabilities with a special focus on Autism.
- We work primarily in local school districts but also provide services at our specially equipped independent schools.
- We are particularly attuned to the challenges schools face regarding their time and resources.
- We view teachers, principals, special educators and parents as our partners in achieving a common goal: developing programs that succeed for children.
- That is why we offer a continuum of services ranging from district consultation, child-specific-wraparound programs and our own independent schools.
- We are currently located in Morrisville, Enosburg, and Williston. The Augmentative Learning and Movement Center's staff of experienced professionals is dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting comprehensive educational, medical and therapeutic interventions.
- Our shared commitment drawn from experience in special education has led to the development of our team at the ALMC. The ALMC provides educational and therapeutic services as well as behavioral medicine for individuals with developmental disabilities with a special focus on Autism.
- We work mostly in local school districts as well as at our specially-equipped and staffed schools.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Burlington Grades: 7-12 | 40 students
1025 Airport Dr
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802) 488-7711 0.7 7-12
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 228-4209 118.9 7-12
- Bradford Grades: 5-12 | 23 students
551 Lower Plains Rd.
Bradford, VT 05033
(802) 222-3221 59.5 5-12
- Burlington Grades: K-8 | 31 students
1138 Pine St
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 488-6655 3.7 K-8
- East Burke Grades: 9-12 | 15 students
611 Vt Rte 114
East Burke, VT 05832
(802) 626-8317 60.8 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.