East Burke School
- The East Burke School is a community that fosters learning as a natural process of satisfying human curiosity.
- It is a place for anyone who has the desire to make sense of the world within and around us.
- Through the development of intellectual skills, the acquisition of knowledge and emotional maturity, we strive for respectful and responsible citizenship in our local, regional and global environment.
- Our school is a place where students, parents and teachers model the intellectual, emotional, physical and social attributes of a purposeful and fulfilling life.
- In our small, flexible and student centered school, we encourage students to establish comfortable and productive relationships with peers and teachers.
- We are convinced that in a small school, students are more able to see themselves as participants in the learning process.
- They develop the belief that their personal interests and aspirations are important, and that their school is there to help them make sense of the world around them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed East Burke School also viewed these schools: Augmentative Learning/movement Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Burlington Grades: 2-12 | 13 students
72 Ethan Allen Dr
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802)658-9175 60.8 2-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.