- Aurora Child Development Center is a small, safe, warm and comfortable environment for your child to learn and grow.
- The purpose of our school is to enable children to develop and learn naturally through spontaneous, effortless and self-directed activity.
- The school strives to: create an environment for children and teachers committed to the effective application of Montessori principles; demonstrate a public commitment to the effective application of Montessori principles; and support communication with and education of the parents to further the application of Montessori principles in the home and society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 14 students
2350 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)377-2387 0.6 K-5
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 2735 students
1450 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)559-4400 0.6 K-5
- Campbell Grades: K | 27 students
177 E Rincon Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-9244 0.8 K
- San Jose Grades: NS-12 | 10 students
2720 S Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)559-7500 0.8 NS-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.