- Aurora Child Development Center is a small, safe, warm and comfortable environment for your child to learn and grow.
- The purpose of our school is to enable children to develop and learn naturally through spontaneous, effortless and self-directed activity.
- The school strives to: create an environment for children and teachers committed to the effective application of Montessori principles; demonstrate a public commitment to the effective application of Montessori principles; and support communication with and education of the parents to further the application of Montessori principles in the home and society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 14 students
2350 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)377-2387 0.6 K-5
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 2735 students
1450 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)559-4400 0.6 K-5
- Campbell Grades: K | 27 students
177 E Rincon Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-9244 0.8 K
- San Jose Grades: K-12 | 10 students
2720 S Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)559-7500 0.8 K-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.