Tel: (408) 371-2605
- Aurora Child Development Center is a small, safe, warm and comfortable environment for your child to learn and grow.
- The purpose of our school is to enable children to develop and learn naturally through spontaneous, effortless and self-directed activity.
- The school strives to: create an environment for children and teachers committed to the effective application of Montessori principles; demonstrate a public commitment to the effective application of Montessori principles; and support communication with and education of the parents to further the application of Montessori principles in the home and society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 12 students
2350 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
(408) 377-2387 0.6 K-5
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 2742 students
1450 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 559-4400 0.6 K-5
- Campbell Grades: PK-K | 51 students
177 E Rincon Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 378-9244 0.8 PK-K
- San Jose Grades: 1-8 | 12 students
2720 S Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408) 559-7500 0.8 1-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.