- Aurora Child Development Center is a small, safe, warm and comfortable environment for your child to learn and grow.
- The purpose of our school is to enable children to develop and learn naturally through spontaneous, effortless and self-directed activity.
- The school strives to: create an environment for children and teachers committed to the effective application of Montessori principles; demonstrate a public commitment to the effective application of Montessori principles; and support communication with and education of the parents to further the application of Montessori principles in the home and society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 14 students
2350 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)377-2387 0.6 K-5
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 2735 students
1450 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)559-4400 0.6 K-5
- Campbell Grades: K | 27 students
177 E Rincon Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-9244 0.8 K
- San Jose Grades: K-12 | 10 students
2720 S Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)559-7500 0.8 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.