- Aurora Child Development Center is a small, safe, warm and comfortable environment for your child to learn and grow.
- The purpose of our school is to enable children to develop and learn naturally through spontaneous, effortless and self-directed activity.
- The school strives to: create an environment for children and teachers committed to the effective application of Montessori principles; demonstrate a public commitment to the effective application of Montessori principles; and support communication with and education of the parents to further the application of Montessori principles in the home and society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 14 students
2350 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)377-2387 0.6 K-5
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 2735 students
1450 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)559-4400 0.6 K-5
- Campbell Grades: K | 27 students
177 E Rincon Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-9244 0.8 K
- San Jose Grades: NS-12 | 10 students
2720 S Bascom Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)559-7500 0.8 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.