Skylar Hadden School
- Skylar Hadden School offers a full-time academic program providing a positive, structured learning environment emphasizing Personal Responsibility, Strong Study Skills and Social Competence.
- We are a private, non-public school (NPS) serving children ages 5 - 15 with learning challenges- AD(H)D, Dyslexia, Auditory and Visual Processing Problems and Mild Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- At Skylar Hadden we understand and appreciate children with learning differences as they are now and, by focusing and building on their strengths through observation and assessment, assist them in realizing their potential as independent, passionate life-long learners.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)|
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Dyslexia, Mild Autism and mood disorders|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$31,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is divided into 10 monthly payments|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Audet|
|Admissions Associate||Kristina Crooks|
- Mild to Moderate learning disabilities
- Multi-age Learning
- Individualized curriculum and behavior plans
- Portfolio Based Evaluation
- Multi-Sensory, Experiential Learning
- People that viewed Skylar Hadden School also viewed these schools: Pine Hill School/ Second Start Learning Disabilities Programs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San JoseGrades: 1-12 | 74 students
1325 Bouret Dr
San Jose, CA 95118
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.