Hope Technology School
- Hope Technology School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and is an exceptional private school on the pennisula.
- Providing high quality education for the whole child and a strong, inclusive community, we believe every child can learn in the most appropriate educational environment.
- In our uniquely small, inclusive classrooms all of our students receive an excellent education emphasizing both rigorous academics and social development.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Down Syndrome|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly Preschool Tuition: Full-time Pre-K - $860. Part-time Pre-K - $415-565.|
- Hope Technology School includes preschool and accredited elementary and middle school classes.
- Maintaining small class size (average 12 students per class) with at least one teacher and one para-educator per class affords each student the support to reach his or her full potential.
- Technology plays a vital role in the motivation and progress of our students. Students at all levels utilize computers and other innovative technology to foster reading, writing and math and communication skills.
- We offer a Vocational Education Prep Program for middle and high school aged students.
- We offer onsite therapy services for students with special needs including SLP, OT, PT. As a certified Non-Public Agency (NPA), HTS meets state standards to provide therapy services and may contract with public school districts. Our therapy services include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Assisitve Technology
- Sensory Integration
- Academic Tutoring
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: PK-12 | 2030 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)249-2510 11.8 PK-12
- Palo Alto Grades: 2-10 | 78 students
650 Clark Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304
(650)688-3634 3.3 2-10
- Menlo Park Grades: NS-5 | 292 students
2245 Avy Avenue
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650)854-4545 4.9 NS-5
- Portola Valley Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
360 La Cuesta Dr
Portola Valley, CA 94028
(650)854-9065 5.2 PK-8