- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 324 students
- Yearly Tuition: $31,000
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 18
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Choir, Dance, Debate, First Lego League Sports, H.E.L.P (community service club), Jam Session (music), Open Studio (Art), Spanish, Student Council
- What Does Keys School Offer A challenging and engaging academic program that prepares students well for secondary school and beyond A dedicated and inspirational faculty that teaches to the whole child Specialty teachers in art, music, drama, physical education, Spanish, Mandarin, science, technology, dance, speech, self-science Outstanding Outdoor Education Program (K-8) After School Athletics Program (4-8) Integrated learning activities Development of each student's individual talents Safe, closed campus where everyone is known and respected A warm, inclusive, family-oriented environment Commitment to diversity Opportunities for parent education and participation Before and After School care Extensive use of local resources for field trips and assemblies Technology lab with multimedia computers and Internet access School counselor and Self-Science Program to develop emotional intelligence Commitment to community service at every grade
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Keys School cost?
Keys School's tuition is approximately $31,000 for private students.
What sports does Keys School offer?
Keys School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Keys School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is Keys School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Keys School?
The application deadline for Keys School is Jan. 18.
Endorse Keys School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards