Bal Swan Children's Center
- Bal Swan Children's Center is currently celebrating our forty-third year of service to children.
- The program we pursue is geared toward helping children develop habits of observation, questioning and listening.
- We want to ease the transition from home to school - helping them to learn how to get along with other children and adults, to develop skills through active games and spurring emotional growth through group activities.
- We want you, as a parent, to look into our busy, happy, noisy, creative classrooms and see your child at work and play.
- We want you to realize the validity of that play and the importance of what is being learned.
- Parents and teachers together can help the children to develop their full potential.
- Bal Swan Children's Center is a preschool that provides a welcoming environment for children with special needs and typical children from Metro Denver's northern suburbs and other Front Range communities.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of every child by focusing on their strengths and building upon their successes.
- The Center provides early intervention therapies and education services for children with disabilities from infancy to 8 years old.
- Approximately 40 percent of our student population has a wide variety of disabilities and 60 percent are typical preschoolers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: PK-K | 112 students
545 W 10th Avenue
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)466-8365 1.2 PK-K
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303)400-1411 1.5 9-12
- Broomfield Grades: PK-K | 174 students
5483 W 118th Pl
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)246-4203 1.7 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.