- Here at Barberton KinderCare our teachers and staff members are passionate about your child's happiness and growth.
- We are committed to provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates high self-esteem and moral standards.
- Our highly trained teachers are devoted to giving each child the skills he or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- We believe that a whole child is a happy child! Barberton KinderCare devotes time and resources to teacher professional development.
- Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- This commitment to our own professional development lets us provide outstanding quality care in our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare in Barberton Ohio! We are located in Giant Eagle parking lot on 5th street; right down the road from many local businesses, Barberton Elementary School East and Barberton Hospital. Our experienced and well educated staff is excited to have the opportunity to provide your child an engaging and enriched learning experience. It is one of our goals to work in partnership with families to ensure that all children's specific needs are being met. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment to help your child to connect spoken words and print, helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We take great pride in providing the first stepping stones to your child's lifelong success. It is our personal goal that every child feels at home and is loved, nurtured and well taken care of as if she or she was at home with loved ones! We would love to invite you to tour our center and look forward to meeting you and your most precious, little ones! Thank you in advance for the opportunity to join your family!
- Here at Barberton KinderCare Learning Center we take every measure so our parents can rest assured their child is safe while getting the education they deserve! We offer a secured keypad code entry system, multiple attendance records, progressive head-count procedures, Safe Arrival and Departure policies, a outdoor playground surrounded by a six-foot privacy fence, etc.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Yes, NACCRRA, Children's Service and County Authorization (This Center is almost Exclusively Subsidy Funded) Center has subsidy applications in the office and will be able to help fill it out and fax it over. All Title XX families need to attend 25 hours a week SUBSIDY FAMILIES NEEDS TO BE FULL TIME ONLY!!!!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
4009 Manchester Rd
Akron, OH 44319
(330)644-0638 1.8 PK-8
- Doylestown Grades: 1-12 | 47 students
4774 S Hametown Rd
Doylestown, OH 44230
(330)825-7891 4.2 1-12
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
1580 Brown St
Akron, OH 44301
(330)724-1253 4.6 PK-8
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.