Hametown Christian Academy
- Hametown Christian Academy has used the ACE School of Tomorrow curriculum for over 23 years because of its quality, individualization, and Biblical perspective on education.
- Christ is at the center with proper emphasis on values and character development.
- School's ojective is to promote self-discipline by training students to be consistent, appreciative, responsible, and thorough in attitude, character, and actions, to emphasize the individuality of the person; to assist each child in properly responding to God and to others; to develop self-confidence, individual God-given abilities in creativity, goal setting, analysis, communications, academics, and the principles of success.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: 1-12 | 15 students
3603 Carper Ave
Akron, OH 44312
(330)628-8482 14.4 1-12
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
4009 Manchester Rd
Akron, OH 44319
(330)644-0638 5.9 PK-8
- Lima Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
3180 W Elm Street
Lima, OH 45805
(419)991-5781 131.6 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.