Northside Christian Academy
Tel: (330) 336-4622 Ext. 2
- Northside Christian Academy seeks to create a Christ centered community...one child at a time.
- We aim to educate the whole child academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually in preparation for a lifetime of service.
- We support parents as they train children to live in a way that will honor their Lord.
- We provide a Christ centered educational curriculum committed to academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool Classes Tuition is different and can be found on our website.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||Faith Tanko|
|Admissions Associate||Faith Tanko|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Choir, Strings Program
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wadsworth Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
110 Humbolt Ave
Wadsworth, OH 44281
(330) 334-6272 2.9 PK-8
- Doylestown Grades: 1-12 | 47 students
4774 S Hametown Rd
Doylestown, OH 44230
(330) 825-7891 5.5 1-12
- Princeton Grades: PK-4 | 82 students
804 7th Street South
Princeton, MN 55371
(330) 867-6222 670.7 PK-4
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.