Bayberry Christian School
- Bayberry Christian School (BCS) is unlike any school around. Set up in a unique, one room school setting, BCS offers each student a warm and exciting atmosphere to learn in.
- With our small teacher-to-student ratio, Bayberry is more than a school; we're a family.
- Students at Bayberry receive one-on-one attention from teachers who care about their growth as learners, members of a vibrant school community, and children of God.
- At Bayberry, education goes farther than the subjects we teach.
- We strongly believe that all students should be challenged to be leaders in their communities and world.
- At BCS, every student has the opportunity to mentor peers, share personal discoveries in a comfortable setting, and develop skills that will follow them the rest of their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barnstable Grades: PK-12 | 136 students
979 Mary Dunn Rd
Barnstable, MA 02630
(508)790-0114 5.8 PK-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.