Bean Tree Learning
Tel: (571) 223-3110
Founded in 2003, BeanTree Learning is a privately owned and operated Creative Campus for Children developed by Jennifer Bower. Offering private early childhood education and care to infants through Private Kindergarten, as well as Summer and Holiday Camps for children ages 6 through 12, BeanTree Learning is Northern Virginia`s premier private school for children.
BeanTree Learning has two Virginia locations in Ashburn and Westfields/Chantilly. For more information, please visit www.beantreelearning.com.
Bean Tree Learning places among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Shirt Required Monday through Thursday)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Martha Malane|
- Mission Statement
- The mission of BeanTree Learning is to prepare our students academically, socially, physically, and emotionally for theirfuture educational and life experiences by providing them interactive, experiential activities through self-guided andteacher-guided opportunities within a safe, secure, and healthy environment. We are committed to continually evaluatingour processes, training our educators, and researching the latest instructional methods in order to support and encourageacademic excellence for each of our students.
- Vision Statement
- The vision of BeanTree Learning is to become and remain the premier school for young children in the nation. We strive to be known for our second-to-none academic programs that are led by uniquely qualified and loving teachers, for our meaningful and long-lasting partnerships with parents, and as a place where teachers can thrive doing what they love. Our vision will be realized when each child who walks through our doors feels valued, treasured, and confident in his or her abilities to do all he or she can imagine.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Grades: NS-6
42945 Waxpool Road
Ashburn, VA 20148
(703) 723-3364 1.6 NS-6
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.