We welcome you with a smile. We look forward to encouraging and teaching your child to grow and learn ever yday.
We take every moment as a golden opportunity to complete what we were unable to finish yesterday. We are here for you and your child!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 76 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We welcome you to Bearpaw, Irvine KinderCare. The moment you walk through our doors, you will feel the warmth and excitement that our wonderful teachers bring to this center. We pride ourselves in the longevity of our staff. Many of our teachers have been here for four or more years. Our teachers each have their own unique talents and ideas to enhance our excellent curriculum. Our curriculum focuses on academic, emotional, and social development in an engaging atmosphere. We offer care to children ages six weeks to twelve years, and every classroom is designed to encourage growth of the whole child. All of our programs offer exploration in dramatic play, art, math, science, and literacy. We warmly welcome you into our family, and look forward to celebrating your child's success with you!
- Our center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in/out and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. The Center has a secured entry door with a keypad. Photo I.D. checks are required for all pick-ups. The playground has alarmed security gates. The Center conducts fire and earthquake drills. There is also an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and Orange County Department of Education - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for information on how to enroll
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Bearpaw KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.