We welcome you with a smile. We look forward to encouraging and teaching your child to grow and learn ever yday.
We take every moment as a golden opportunity to complete what we were unable to finish yesterday. We are here for you and your child!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 76 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We welcome you to Bearpaw, Irvine KinderCare. The moment you walk through our doors, you will feel the warmth and excitement that our wonderful teachers bring to this center. We pride ourselves in the longevity of our staff. Many of our teachers have been here for four or more years. Our teachers each have their own unique talents and ideas to enhance our excellent curriculum. Our curriculum focuses on academic, emotional, and social development in an engaging atmosphere. We offer care to children agessix weekstotwelve years, and every classroom is designed to encourage growth of the whole child. All of our programs offer exploration in dramatic play, art,math, science, and literacy. We warmly welcome you into our family, and look forward to celebrating your child's success with you!
- Our center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in/out and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. The Center has a secured entry door with a keypad. Photo I.D. checks are required for all pick-ups. The playground has alarmed security gates. The Center conducts fire and earthquake drills. There is also an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and Orange County Department of Education - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for information on how to enroll
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bearpaw KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bearpaw KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bearpaw KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.