We welcome you with a smile. We look forward to encouraging and teaching your child to grow and learn ever yday.
We take every moment as a golden opportunity to complete what we were unable to finish yesterday. We are here for you and your child!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 76 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We welcome you to Bearpaw, Irvine KinderCare. The moment you walk through our doors, you will feel the warmth and excitement that our wonderful teachers bring to this center. We pride ourselves in the longevity of our staff. Many of our teachers have been here for four or more years. Our teachers each have their own unique talents and ideas to enhance our excellent curriculum. Our curriculum focuses on academic, emotional, and social development in an engaging atmosphere. We offer care to children ages six weeks to twelve years, and every classroom is designed to encourage growth of the whole child. All of our programs offer exploration in dramatic play, art, math, science, and literacy. We warmly welcome you into our family, and look forward to celebrating your child's success with you!
- Our center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in/out and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. The Center has a secured entry door with a keypad. Photo I.D. checks are required for all pick-ups. The playground has alarmed security gates. The Center conducts fire and earthquake drills. There is also an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and Orange County Department of Education - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for information on how to enroll
Endorse Bearpaw KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.