Belden Street Montessori School
- Belden Street Montessori School have a deep and abiding respect for children as unique individuals, and it is upon that our educational philosophy is based.
- We strive to create classroom environments which support each child's natural curiosity, intelligence and love of learning.
- We feel that the montessori method is unsurpassed for taking advantage of the almost effortless way young children absorb and integrate information.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sherman Grades: K-6 | 111 students
906 Cottonwood Dr
Sherman, TX 75090
(903)893-3500 1.2 K-6
- Sherman Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
3500 W Houston St
Sherman, TX 75092
(903)893-7076 2 PK-12
- Denison Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
427 W Woodard St
Denison, TX 75020
(903)465-2653 8.9 PK-5
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.