Belden Street Montessori School
- Belden Street Montessori School have a deep and abiding respect for children as unique individuals, and it is upon that our educational philosophy is based.
- We strive to create classroom environments which support each child's natural curiosity, intelligence and love of learning.
- We feel that the montessori method is unsurpassed for taking advantage of the almost effortless way young children absorb and integrate information.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sherman Grades: K-6 | 111 students
906 Cottonwood Dr
Sherman, TX 75090
(903)893-3500 1.2 K-6
- Sherman Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
3500 W Houston St
Sherman, TX 75092
(903)893-7076 2 PK-12
- Denison Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
427 W Woodard St
Denison, TX 75020
(903)465-2653 8.9 PK-5
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.