Bell Shoals KinderCare
- The teachers and staff at the Bell Shoals KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate Credential (CDA), Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in early childhood education.
- The Bell Shoals KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Bell Shoals KinderCare, we're very excited to meet with you and your family! At KinderCare, we believe in developing the whole child. We work hard to help your child grow in their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At our Bell Shoals KinderCare center, your children will be part of a learning community with their teachers and peers to learn all about the world around them. We know that children are our greatest asset and they deserve the best possible start on a lifetime of learning and opportunity.
- The health and safety of your children is priority to everyone on our team. We have an on-site health and safety coordinator who works diligently to make sure all policies and procedures are followed properly to allow us to maintain superior standards and keep our children happy and healthy. Emergency disaster drills like earthquake and fire drills are completed monthly and each classroom keeps a daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning checklist to document our sanitation efforts. Our building is secured with a coded key pad on the front door and only enrolled families and authorized guardians who pick up at the center have the code. Codes are changed every six months to ensure the safety of our children. All of our interior doors are equipped with child-proof handles and door chimes so that we are alerted anytime a door is opened. And finally, all gates on the exterior of the building have loud sounding alarms to notify us of any openings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NACCRRA School Readiness VPK Voucher Program Center Capacity: 135
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valrico Grades: PK-K | 49 students
1280 Bloomingdale Ave
Valrico, FL 33596 1.4 PK-K
- Valrico Grades: 5-12 | 40 students
1474 Bloomingdale Ave
Valrico, FL 33596
(813)689-2087 1.5 5-12
- Brandon Grades: PK-8 | 26 students
3215 Bell Shoals Road
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)685-6377 1.5 PK-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.