The teachers and staff at the Bell Shoals KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate Credential (CDA), Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree in early childhood education.
The Bell Shoals KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Bell Shoals KinderCare, we’re very excited to meet with you and your family! At KinderCare, we believe in developing the whole child. We work hard to help your child grow in their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At our Bell Shoals KinderCare center, your children will be part of a learning community with their teachers and peers to learn all about the world around them. We know that children are our greatest asset and they deserve the best possible start on a lifetime of learning and opportunity.
- The health and safety of your children is priority to everyone on our team. We have an on-site health and safety coordinator who works diligently to make sure all policies and procedures are followed properly to allow us to maintain superior standards and keep our children happy and healthy. Emergency disaster drills like earthquake and fire drills are completed monthly and each classroom keeps a daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning checklist to document our sanitation efforts. Our building is secured with a coded key pad on the front door and only enrolled families and authorized guardians who pick up at the center have the code. Codes are changed every six months to ensure the safety of our children. All of our interior doors are equipped with child-proof handles and door chimes so that we are alerted anytime a door is opened. And finally, all gates on the exterior of the building have loud sounding alarms to notify us of any openings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- NACCRRA School Readiness VPK Voucher Program Center Capacity: 135
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bell Shoals KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bell Shoals KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bell Shoals KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.