Interactive Education Academy
- Interactive Education Academy's mission is to develop young men and women with active and creative minds, a strong will to learn, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act their values.
- Our Philosophy is that Interactive Education Academy is an educational experience built upon a shared commitment to providing a most optimum learning environment for our students.
- Relying on the encouragement which we receive from each other, students, teachers and staff unite to establish an atmosphere supportive of academic achievement, creativity, social responsibility, and personal growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valrico Grades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
(813)689-8815 4.5 K-12
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 3.8 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)620-0683 8.2 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 736 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)626-0001 7.8 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.