Interactive Education Academy
- Interactive Education Academy's mission is to develop young men and women with active and creative minds, a strong will to learn, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act their values.
- Our Philosophy is that Interactive Education Academy is an educational experience built upon a shared commitment to providing a most optimum learning environment for our students.
- Relying on the encouragement which we receive from each other, students, teachers and staff unite to establish an atmosphere supportive of academic achievement, creativity, social responsibility, and personal growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valrico Grades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
(813)689-8815 4.5 K-12
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 3.8 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)620-0683 8.2 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 736 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)626-0001 7.8 PK-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.