Interactive Education Academy
Tel: (813) 689-2087
- Interactive Education Academy's mission is to develop young men and women with active and creative minds, a strong will to learn, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act their values.
- Our Philosophy is that Interactive Education Academy is an educational experience built upon a shared commitment to providing a most optimum learning environment for our students.
- Relying on the encouragement which we receive from each other, students, teachers and staff unite to establish an atmosphere supportive of academic achievement, creativity, social responsibility, and personal growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valrico Grades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
(813) 689-8815 4.5 K-12
- Brandon Grades: K-8 | 82 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
(813) 655-6505 3.4 K-8
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 227 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813) 661-0588 3.8 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813) 620-0683 8.2 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.