Interactive Education Academy
- Interactive Education Academy's mission is to develop young men and women with active and creative minds, a strong will to learn, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act their values.
- Our Philosophy is that Interactive Education Academy is an educational experience built upon a shared commitment to providing a most optimum learning environment for our students.
- Relying on the encouragement which we receive from each other, students, teachers and staff unite to establish an atmosphere supportive of academic achievement, creativity, social responsibility, and personal growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valrico Grades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
(813)689-8815 4.5 K-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)620-0683 8.2 PK-12
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 3.8 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 736 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)626-0001 7.8 PK-12
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.