Center Academy - Riverview
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Center Academy is to provide students with alearning environment that facilitates the development ofself-confidence, motivation, and academic skills, and givesstudents the opportunity to achieve success in life.
- It is often difficult for a child to maintain self-esteem whenhis/her learning requirements differ from other students inschool.
- Therefore, we offer a highly structured educational program inan atmosphere that is familiar, understanding, nurturing, andsupportive.
- Center Academy helps students with average to above averageintelligence who "fall through the cracks" in school, or who needspecial help with organization, motivation, and/or socialskills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Learning Differences, Motivation|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,660|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies, with need-based and McKay Scholarships available|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
10102 Old Big Bend Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)677-5236 5.6 PK-12
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 2.4 PK-12
- Brandon Grades: K-8 | 82 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)655-6505 4.9 K-8
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)620-0683 8.9 PK-12
This is an excellent school.My son attended the school for 4 years.His learning and self esteem soared.The staff is very supportive and caring.The principal Mr.Stone is very supportive and caring towards all of the students.The students are not just part of the school they are the school!!!
- Posted by Parent - trean
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.