Center Academy - Riverview
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Center Academy is to provide students with alearning environment that facilitates the development ofself-confidence, motivation, and academic skills, and givesstudents the opportunity to achieve success in life.
- It is often difficult for a child to maintain self-esteem whenhis/her learning requirements differ from other students inschool.
- Therefore, we offer a highly structured educational program inan atmosphere that is familiar, understanding, nurturing, andsupportive.
- Center Academy helps students with average to above averageintelligence who "fall through the cracks" in school, or who needspecial help with organization, motivation, and/or socialskills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Learning Differences, Motivation|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,660|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies, with need-based and McKay Scholarships available|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
10102 Old Big Bend Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)677-5236 5.6 PK-12
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 227 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 2.4 PK-12
- Brandon Grades: K-8 | 82 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)655-6505 4.9 K-8
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)620-0683 8.9 PK-12
This is an excellent school.My son attended the school for 4 years.His learning and self esteem soared.The staff is very supportive and caring.The principal Mr.Stone is very supportive and caring towards all of the students.The students are not just part of the school they are the school!!!
- Posted by Parent - trean
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.