Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School teaches the A Beka curriculum to students in grades K-12.
- We are a top rated private school in Brandon, FL offering Academic Excellence with a Christian emphasis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
Christian Schools of Florida
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Drama, Fine Arts|
- Grace Christian School is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Private Schools. Our teachers are accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy of education is traditional. We believe that students need to be taught basics. Basics in reading, writing, and mathematics are building blocks for the future. Drill and repetition are keys to learning. Furthermore, we believe that discipline is central to a good educational experience. Without discipline and structure, education cannot go forward and the child does not develop good habits for future prosperity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: NS-12 | 151 students
1118 N Parsons Ave
Brandon, FL 33510
(813)654-4936 2 NS-12
- Valrico Grades: 5-12 | 40 students
1474 Bloomingdale Ave
Valrico, FL 33596
(813)689-2087 4.5 5-12
- Brandon Grades: PK-8 | 592 students
705 E Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)689-3395 2.1 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.