- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Choir, Drama, Fine Arts
- Grace Christian School is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Private Schools. Our teachers are accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy of education is traditional. We believe that students need to be taught basics. Basics in reading, writing, and mathematics are building blocks for the future. Drill and repetition are keys to learning. Furthermore, we believe that discipline is central to a good educational experience. Without discipline and structure, education cannot go forward and the child does not develop good habits for future prosperity.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Grace Christian School offer?
Grace Christian School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Grace Christian School?
The application deadline for Grace Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Grace Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.