Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School teaches the A Beka curriculum to students in grades K-12.
- We are a top rated private school in Brandon, FL offering Academic Excellence with a Christian emphasis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
Christian Schools of Florida
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Drama, Fine Arts|
- Grace Christian School is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Private Schools. Our teachers are accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy of education is traditional. We believe that students need to be taught basics. Basics in reading, writing, and mathematics are building blocks for the future. Drill and repetition are keys to learning. Furthermore, we believe that discipline is central to a good educational experience. Without discipline and structure, education cannot go forward and the child does not develop good habits for future prosperity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: NS-12 | 151 students
1118 N Parsons Ave
Brandon, FL 33510
(813)654-4936 2 NS-12
- Valrico Grades: 5-12 | 40 students
1474 Bloomingdale Ave
Valrico, FL 33596
(813)689-2087 4.5 5-12
- Brandon Grades: PK-8 | 592 students
705 E Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)689-3395 2.1 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.