Thank you for your interest in the Seffner KinderCare. We have an awesome staff with teachers who have been in the Early Childhood field for a number of years.
All of our staff members are certified and always continuing their education.
We all have our CPR and First Aid certifications. We all have a passion for educating young children.
We would love to meet you and make a difference in your child's academic future.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Seffner KinderCare Learning Center. We have been established in our community for 25 years. We offer a healthy and nurturing start to your child's first social and educational experience with engaging and enriching activities, loving attention, lots of cuddles and singing, thoughtful interactions, language development, all in a secure, safe, stimulating and healthy environment. We invite you to tour our open classroom setting with an experienced staff and join us for a FREE DAY.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our
parents is one of our top priorities. Our building is only
accessible from the front door which is secured by a coded entry
system where only authorized family members are given the code to
enter. All other visitors will be greeted by a staff member before
they are allowed access to our classrooms. Our playgrounds are
enclosed within securely locked fencing to ensure security.
There is a staff member certified in CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration on site at all times and we provide our teachers with certification classes as needed in accordance to state standards. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Jennifer, conducts daily playground checks to make certain our center is ready for your child to participate in our program safely. She also conducts monthly fire and disaster drills to ensure our staff and children are familiar with our emergency procedures. We also have an on call facilities technician who is available to address any issues that may arise.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- School Readiness VPK Voucher Naccrra Center Capacity: 135
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Seffner KinderCare?
The application deadline for Seffner KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Seffner KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.