Nativity Catholic School
- Nativity Catholic School (early childhood three years of age through grade eight) Nativity Catholic School recognizes each student as a unique child of God and provides a learning environment that develops each student's spiritual,intellectual,social,physical,and emotional gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||725 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I Honors Integrated Physical Science Honors Spanish I|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,625|
|Tuition Notes||$5625 K-8 $4350 PreK 3&4 We offer sibling discounts|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jo-Hanna Hohman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club Tech Club chorus Band Future Cities Intramural Sports Performing Arts Scouts Chess Club, Book Club, Golf, Karate, Mind Labs, Odyssey of the Mind, Yearbook|
- Nativity Catholic School's rigorous academic program, founded upon the Gospel teachings of Christ, builds character and develops faith-filled leaders of the 21st Century. All instruction is research-based and is modeled on current best practices. Our learning environment is interdisciplinary, allowing all our students to expand their ways of thinking and learning by using a variety of methods. We provide our students with opportunities for critical thinking, creative thinking tasks, real world application, problem-solving and saints in the making. There is special emphasis on the integration of technology. Our teachers are highly qualified and certified professionals. We continuously looking at best practices in education, and recognizing our obligation to develop our students to properly prepare them for roles in the church, home, civic, and global communities of the 21st Century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BrandonGrades: NS-11 | 308 students
801 Limona Road
Brandon, FL 33510
- ValricoGrades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
- BrandonGrades: K-9 | 97 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
- LakelandGrades: PK-8 | 425 students
3720 Old Highway 37
Lakeland, FL 33813
- SeffnerGrades: PK-12 | 725 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.