Nativity Catholic School
Tel: (813) 689-3395
Nativity Catholic School (early childhood three years of age through grade eight). The Mission of Nativity Catholic School, in partnership with our families, is to prepare and inspire each student academically and spiritually to serve the Body of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||592 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I Honors Integrated Physical Science Honors Spanish I|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,625|
|Tuition Notes||$6450 PreK3 (Half Day) $9115 PreK4 - 5th $9440 6th - 8th Discount Rate for Active/Practicing Catholic Parishioners discount available. We also offer sibling discounts.|
|Admissions Director||Jo-Hanna Hohman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club Tech Club chorus Band Future Cities Intramural Sports Performing Arts Scouts Chess Club, Book Club, Golf, Karate, Yearbook|
- Nativity Catholic School's rigorous academic program, founded upon the Gospel teachings of Christ, builds character and develops faith-filled leaders of the 21st Century. All instruction is research-based and is modeled on current best practices. Our learning environment is interdisciplinary, allowing all our students to expand their ways of thinking and learning by using a variety of methods. We provide our students with opportunities for critical thinking, creative thinking tasks, real world application, problem-solving and saints in the making. There is special emphasis on the integration of technology. Our teachers are highly qualified and certified professionals. We continuously looking at best practices in education, and recognizing our obligation to develop our students to properly prepare them for roles in the church, home, civic, and global communities of the 21st Century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: K-8 | 82 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
(813) 655-6505 0.9 K-8
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 722 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813) 626-0001 4.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: K-8 | 197 students
9715 N 56th St
Tampa, FL 33617
(813) 988-1722 9.9 K-8
- Valrico Grades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
(813) 689-8815 2.1 K-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.