Nativity Catholic School
- Nativity Catholic School (early childhood three years of age through grade eight). The Mission of Nativity Catholic School, in partnership with our families, is to prepare and inspire each student academically and spiritually to serve the Body of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||592 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I Honors Integrated Physical Science Honors Spanish I|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,625|
|Tuition Notes||$6450 PreK3 (Half Day) $9115 PreK4 - 5th $9440 6th - 8th Discount Rate for Active/Practicing Catholic Parishioners discount available. We also offer sibling discounts.|
|Admissions Director||Jo-Hanna Hohman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club Tech Club chorus Band Future Cities Intramural Sports Performing Arts Scouts Chess Club, Book Club, Golf, Karate, Yearbook|
- Nativity Catholic School's rigorous academic program, founded upon the Gospel teachings of Christ, builds character and develops faith-filled leaders of the 21st Century. All instruction is research-based and is modeled on current best practices. Our learning environment is interdisciplinary, allowing all our students to expand their ways of thinking and learning by using a variety of methods. We provide our students with opportunities for critical thinking, creative thinking tasks, real world application, problem-solving and saints in the making. There is special emphasis on the integration of technology. Our teachers are highly qualified and certified professionals. We continuously looking at best practices in education, and recognizing our obligation to develop our students to properly prepare them for roles in the church, home, civic, and global communities of the 21st Century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: K-8 | 82 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)655-6505 0.9 K-8
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 736 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)626-0001 4.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: K-8 | 221 students
9715 N 56th St
Tampa, FL 33617
(813)988-1722 9.9 K-8
- Valrico Grades: K-12
1300 N Valrico Rd
Valrico, FL 33594
(813)689-8815 2.1 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.