Nativity Catholic School
Nativity Catholic School is a PreK3 - Grade 8 school.
The mission of Nativity Catholic School, in partnership with our families, is to prepare and inspire each student academically and spiritually to serve the Body of Christ.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 562 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Algebra I Honors Integrated Physical Science Honors Spanish I
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
$6875 PreK3 (Half Day) $10,429 PreK3 Full Day - 1st $10,774 2nd - 8th-grade discount rate for Active/Practicing Catholic Parishioners discount available. We also offer sibling discounts.
Mrs. Jo-Hanna Hohman
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
- Nativity is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference and is nationally recognized for Excellence and Innovation in Catholic Education.
- We are more than a school; we are a community - a close-knit team that supports one another. None of us can do alone what we can do together. From toddlers to teachers, we believe learning is a lifelong endeavor. We proactively explore new information, ideas, and experiences and push our boundaries to continue growing spiritually and academically.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Nativity Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.