The Brandon Montessori School At River Hills
5.00 (1 review)
- The Brandon Montessori School at River Hills and The Riverview Montessori School at Rivercrest provide pre-primary, Kindergarten, and Elementary education.
- All of our classes follow a specialized, comprehensive curriculum based on the Montessori Method.
- Our state of the art facilities have been designed with children's needs in mind.
- Our schools provide a secure environment that allows the education and personal growth of our children.
- Our philosophy is based on the world renowned Montessori curriculum – an approach described as an “education for life.” Our focus goes beyond the development of just the child's academic skills.
- Using our unique learning and development perspective, children are taught to be self-confident, independent thinkers who are interested in the world and enthusiastic about life.
- Our Vision is "To be the premier early childhood education program in the Tampa Bay area." Mission Our Mission is "To develop and nurture the intellectual, creative and human potential of our children through excellence in all our endeavors.".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Brandon Montessori School At River Hills also viewed these schools: Bell Shoals Baptist Academy.
Best school choice for our family, hands' down! Our children absolutely thrived in the loving, respectful and enriched environment. The teachers are talented and so wonderful. I appreciate the opportunity to be part of the school through various events and volunteer options. I am so thankful for this school!
- Posted by Parent - chuck
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.