Belles & Beaus Academy
- Belles and Beaus Academy offers developmentally appropriate programs to young children to promote their physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- The environment is carefully structured to stimulate childrens learning while developing independence and confidence.
- Our goal is to provide an atmosphere where children can successfully learn through a combination of self-directed learning and teacher led group instruction.
- Belles and Beaus Academy encourages children to learn through their own experiences, imagination, repetition, and trial and error.
- This leads to self-discovery, success, and confidence in future learning environments.
- Belles and Beaus Academy provides guidance in an exceptional learning environment through qualified and dedicated early childhood educators that help children grow.
- The classrooms at Belles and Beaus Academy are bright and colorful with childrens artwork and a variety of toys to challenge and stimulate the children and encourage exploration of their environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: NS-K
10693 Belle Creek Blvd
Henderson, CO 80640
(303)286-1822 20.9 NS-K
- Littleton Grades: PK-6 | 90 students
8305 S Wadsworth Blvd
Littleton, CO 80128
(303)972-0787 11.6 PK-6
- Littleton Grades: NS-PK | 27 students
6000 W. Grant Ranch Blvd.
Littleton, CO 80123
(303)730-2568 10.6 NS-PK
- Littleton Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
7018 S Prince St
Littleton, CO 80120
(303)794-6222 7.9 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.