Belles & Beaus Academy
- Belles and Beaus Academy offers developmentally appropriate programs to young children to promote their physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- The environment is carefully structured to stimulate childrens learning while developing independence and confidence.
- Our goal is to provide an atmosphere where children can successfully learn through a combination of self-directed learning and teacher led group instruction.
- Belles and Beaus Academy encourages children to learn through their own experiences, imagination, repetition, and trial and error.
- This leads to self-discovery, success, and confidence in future learning environments.
- Belles and Beaus Academy provides guidance in an exceptional learning environment through qualified and dedicated early childhood educators that help children grow.
- The classrooms at Belles and Beaus Academy are bright and colorful with childrens artwork and a variety of toys to challenge and stimulate the children and encourage exploration of their environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: NS-K
10693 Belle Creek Blvd
Henderson, CO 80640
(303)286-1822 20.9 NS-K
- Littleton Grades: PK-6 | 90 students
8305 S Wadsworth Blvd
Littleton, CO 80128
(303)972-0787 11.6 PK-6
- Littleton Grades: NS-PK | 27 students
6000 W. Grant Ranch Blvd.
Littleton, CO 80123
(303)730-2568 10.6 NS-PK
- Littleton Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
7018 S Prince St
Littleton, CO 80120
(303)794-6222 7.9 PK-8
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.