Belles & Beaus Academy
Tel: (303) 693-6715
- Belles and Beaus Academy offers developmentally appropriate programs to young children to promote their physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- The environment is carefully structured to stimulate childrens learning while developing independence and confidence.
- Our goal is to provide an atmosphere where children can successfully learn through a combination of self-directed learning and teacher led group instruction.
- Belles and Beaus Academy encourages children to learn through their own experiences, imagination, repetition, and trial and error.
- This leads to self-discovery, success, and confidence in future learning environments.
- Belles and Beaus Academy provides guidance in an exceptional learning environment through qualified and dedicated early childhood educators that help children grow.
- The classrooms at Belles and Beaus Academy are bright and colorful with childrens artwork and a variety of toys to challenge and stimulate the children and encourage exploration of their environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Grades: NS-K
10693 Belle Creek Blvd
Henderson, CO 80640
(303) 286-1822 20.9 NS-K
- Littleton Grades: PK-5 | 59 students
8305 S Wadsworth Blvd
Littleton, CO 80128
(303) 973-1926 11.6 PK-5
- Littleton Grades: NS-PK | 27 students
6000 W Grant Ranch Blvd
Littleton, CO 80123
(303) 730-2568 10.6 NS-PK
- Littleton Grades: NS-8 | 122 students
7018 S Prince St
Littleton, CO 80120
(303) 794-6222 7.9 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?