Bellfort Street KinderCare
The teachers and staff at KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at KinderCare and look forward to having your child in our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Bellfort Street KinderCare. We are proud to say that our children are the most important part of our center. We believe that every child has something valuable to contribute to the learning environment. Our team of experienced and loving teachers helps every family know that their child's care is a collaborative venture, and that we will work together as part of every family to ensure that each child receives the highest quality care and education. We can't wait for your family to come by and visit our family. We know that once you do, you will know that KinderCare is the best choice for your family.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced in as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At KinderCare we conduct monthly fire drills, and quarterly severe weather drills. We also ensure that all staff member's first aid and CPR certificates renewed annually.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Only Workforce Solutions
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
My children have been with Bellfort Kindercare for 6 years and they were treated with the utmost respect. They never told us anything wrong matter a fact they always ask their dad and me can they spend the night at a different teacher house so that lets us know that they were very happy to be there and my kids still call and check on the teachers... the Perry family will recommend Bellfort Kindercare to any and everyone.
Endorse Bellfort Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.