Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a Catholic co-educational school campus dedicated to excellence in education and the encouragement of Christian values for students three years through eighth grade.
- Our school is fully accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference and the Texas Education Agency and reputation for high student achievement.
- Stanford Achievement Test Scores above average national norms. The mission of school is to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ through the total education of all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
12401 S Post Oak Rd Ste A
Houston, TX 77045
(713) 723-0616 9.3 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-5 | 123 students
3002 Rosedale St
Houston, TX 77004
(713) 522-9276 5.3 PK-5
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.