The Imani School
- At The Imani School, everything we do is aimed at three enduring measures of success - the well developed mind, the well-nourished spirit, and a series of well-cultivated talents.
- We emphasize the importance of offering to God and to our community the best of ourselves: our character, integrity, self-discipline and our intellect.
- The faculty and I are totally committed to providing the finest quality program for the education of your children.
- However, the success of our program, and the development of each child depends upon a shared commitment between parents, administration and staff.
- Thank you for the support you've given this year. Our teachers recognize the dramatic physical, social, emotional and intellectual changes that occur during these years.
- Peers are becoming more influential; emotions are volatile; confusion and disorganization seem to be the order of the day.
- It is now that the partnership between Imani parents and teachers becomes most valuable.
- We understand the unique needs of the pre-adolescent and are prepared to meet those needs in a nurturing, yet challenging environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 188 students
6703 Whitefriars Dr
Houston, TX 77087
(713) 643-0676 9.3 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
4711 McDermed Dr
Houston, TX 77035
(713) 723-5888 1.5 PK-8
- Missouri City Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
7950 W. Fuqua
Missouri City, TX 77489
(281) 835-0770 7.8 PK-8