Westbury Christian School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 355 students
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- New Guidance Director announced - 07/08/2020Dillard named new Guidance Director for Westbury Christian School.
- New Upper School Principal announced - 07/06/2020Former director of guidance is named as Upper School Prinicpal for Westbury Christian School.
- National Merit Finalist, Valedictorian - 07/01/2020Wang recognized as National Merit Finalist and Valedictorian
Academics and Faculty
(Visit our school store or Landsend.com)
Finances and Admission
Interact Club, Math Club, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Jr. Honor Society, Student Ambassadors, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama Productions, Drum Line
- The goal at Westbury Christian School is to nurture and develop the whole child, academically, spiritually and socially. We believe that in order for students to thrive, all three of these dimensions and a supportive environment, both at school and at home, are required. To that end, we desire to develop a partnering relationship with parents in an effort to mentor students into the young men and women God created them to be. WCS strives to provide academic excellence and promote spiritual and social development at an affordable price for today`s families. The school is committed to continuing to improve in the three areas of its emphasis; spiritual, academic, and student activities. God has blessed the school with an experienced and credentialed faculty and administration and many fine families. These blessings have given us a united spirit and dedication which binds us together, promoting the good of Westbury Christian School.
Endorse Westbury Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards